In over 33 years of award-winning experience Stephen has helped literally thousands of exercisers make their workouts both more productive and time-effective through his web sites and workshops.
The American Council on Exercise named Stephen the 2003 Personal Trainer of the Year.
In 1999, the Internet’s largest advice site named him Expert of the Year.
Stephen’s advice has appeared in over two dozen national publications including Shape, Fitness, Health, Family Circle, Woman’s Day, Fit, Women’s Sports and Fitness, Men’s Fitness, Outside, Men’s Health, Marie Claire, Ebony, Personal Trainer, and Success.
I am like everyone else in that I am looking for the most effective total body workout, but do not want to spend hours in the gym trying to achieve those goals, and Stephen’s program delivers fast, safe, and effective results in half the time.
There is no doubt Stephen has changed my life and my approach to fitness.
I’m confident that if you combine Stephen’s program with drinking plenty of water and a well-balanced diet, you will achieve your fitness goals, too.
I could continue on forever about how Stephen has changed my life and what an impact his program has made on me.”
– Lisa McDonald
Bel Air, MD
I’m now stronger, leaner and have decreased my body fat from 23% to 12%. I have more energy and now look forward to my workouts.
Stephen’s 3-4-5 Total Body Strength Training System has been the only workout that’s changed my body.”
– Kathy Jones
Over the past eight years I have tried different classes, different personal trainers, nutritionists, etc. and for the 1st time I have truly seen a difference in my body.
I’ve recommended Stephen’s system to everyone I know.”
– Debbie Thacker
– in nomination for Leukemia Society Man of the Year Award
– Keith Mills, 2News sportscaster
– Dr. Sal A. Arria, President, National Board of Fitness Examiners
– American Council on Exercise
– The Honorable Barbara Mikulski, United States Senator, Maryland
– Sandy Todd Webster, Executive Editor, IDEA Personal Trainer
“A leader in the field of sports medicine”
– American Running Association
– Douglas Brooks, author of: Effective Strength Training, Your Personal Trainer, and Going Solo: The Art of Personal Training
– Dr. Wayne Westcott, Ph.D.
– Baltimore Sun